Help and Information



For all my Latin Brothers and Sisters ( eljefe2) because of the on-going economic crisis I have decided to put this link here so you can check out some of the Latest information regarding the crisis.

The New Realm of Hunterseeker



____________________

1. Rhode Island Latino.com
2. Libertad Digital TV Spain
3. Mi Barrio.org
4. Tony’s Home Page
5. Puertoricans .com

___________________

Art Print


For all of my Puerto Rican readers and art fans you will be interested to know that you can view a number of my art prints at Galeria W. Labiosa in Old San Juan, 200 Tetuan Street, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901-1517
Tel. ( 787 ) 721-2848.

This is one of my more popular prints ( below ) available there. The title is ” Buen dia don Roberto ” and is hand signed by me and measures 16” x 20”.

Buen dia don Roberto

Buen dia don Roberto

Slideshow of My Artwork and Christmas Cards

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dodging Snipers in Bosnia?

Has anyone given any attention to Hillary’s claims of Dodging Snipers in Bosnia, as a way of emphasizing her experience to be the president and manage military affairs? You might want to check around on the net today in particularly the Fact Checker at the Washington Post.

Here is what she said:

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."
March 17, 2008
IRAQ: Hillary's Remarks at The George Washingon University

Well, if you do some checking you will find something very peculiar about her account! Take a look at this video and remember these words:

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

Hillary Clinton at Tuzla in Bosnia

Was this the same trip that she talked about? Was there more than one trip to Tuzla, Bosnia?
If this is indeed the trip she referred to I certainly don’t see anyone running for cover! Maybe my audio is off also because I have a hard time hearing the sniper fire!

If you ask me something doesn’t jibe in this whole account.

No comments: