Help and Information



For all my Latin Brothers and Sisters ( eljefe2) because of the on-going economic crisis I have decided to put this link here so you can check out some of the Latest information regarding the crisis.

The New Realm of Hunterseeker



____________________

1. Rhode Island Latino.com
2. Libertad Digital TV Spain
3. Mi Barrio.org
4. Tony’s Home Page
5. Puertoricans .com

___________________

Art Print


For all of my Puerto Rican readers and art fans you will be interested to know that you can view a number of my art prints at Galeria W. Labiosa in Old San Juan, 200 Tetuan Street, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901-1517
Tel. ( 787 ) 721-2848.

This is one of my more popular prints ( below ) available there. The title is ” Buen dia don Roberto ” and is hand signed by me and measures 16” x 20”.

Buen dia don Roberto

Buen dia don Roberto

Slideshow of My Artwork and Christmas Cards

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Arte y Vida Hispanic Art & Cultural Events in Chicago

Here is the Arte y Vida listing of Art & Cultural events for May 2009 in the Chicago area.

5/8 Fandango Del Norte
With Fandanguero and Tarima Son
More info...

5/13 Mexican & Latino Book Fair 2009

More info...
 
5/13 Marimba Nacional de Concierto
More info...

Paulinho Garcia
My Very Life
More info...

5/16 Modern Wing Opening Day
Free
More info...

5/17 Instituto Cervantes Chamber Orchestra
Free Admission
More info...  

No comments: